Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Really Hating April....

I have the schedule from hell this month, and am truly hating the month of April when normally I would be loving it...warmer weather, flowers blooming, and my birthday month. I am working two Saturdays this month, one Tuesday night until 10 pm (boo!), and working on my birthday just bites anyway. I will say that I'm blessed to have a job though, so enough bitching about all of that. I hate being away from my boy on the weekends though :(

I took off on of last week because of a sort of family emergency (at mom's house...plumbing issue).... and good thing I did, Matthew was running a fever of 100.2. No big deal, actually his two year molars are popping in, fun stuff huh? He continued to run a fever on Saturday as well, which sucked, I really wanted to take him to the Mr. Steve event at the Children's Museum of Richmond. Just to be on the safe side, and to err on the side of caution, we stayed home...well, sort of. I did call Mom, needed an oil change, so she watched him for an hour so I could get that done, and I ran up to Regency to peruse some dresses at Macy's. :) So I cheated and took a little "me" time, oh well.....

Sunday, we skipped church, again, to err on the side of caution, but I did meet up with Mom at Tripp's for some lunch. Matthew totally digs their chicken tenders, which makes ME happy! We then did the proverbial weekly trip to Wal-Mart to do a little shopping. I'm all but too excited to have gotten Matthew a pair of arm floats for the beach. I can't wait for the OBX time to get here.

I don't think there's much more to say, except I'm tired and ready for May to get here already :) Love to all of you!
Cindy

No comments: