|Thanks for choosing me!|
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
We took Matthew for ski lessons yesterday. He did not do very well in the beginning, but at the end, he had it! I am very proud of our boy. Next year, we all ski!!!!
|Mommy and Daddy love!|
|Monster faces....John is hiding his!|
Thursday, January 1, 2015
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten (used Egg Beaters)
3 bananas, mashed
1 cup chocolate chips
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour an 8 1/2 inch X 4 1/2 inch loaf pan (or use baking spray).
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the oil, bananas, and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60 to 80 minutes. Cool the loaf in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely, right side up.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
|With my favorite dude...I stole his hat!|
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
"The Librarians" (used to be "Burn Notice")
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be
6. What did you have for breakfast?
bagel and WW cream cheese
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Kickback Jack's/Applebee's/The Tavern
10. Favorite dressing?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Arizona or Texas
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College Basketball (go Rams)
19. Bird watcher?
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
22. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
I am NOT pregnant
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
A veterinarian, then I had to dissect a cat in high school, that did it....
24. What is your best childhood memory?
Watching Carol Burnett on a Saturday night with my parents
25. Are you a cat or dog person?
26. Are you married?
27. Always wear your seat belt?
28. Been in a car accident?
29. Any pet peeves?
People who get in the express checkout line with more than they are supposed to have, and people who stay on the gym equipment longer than their 45-minute allotment.
30. Favorite pizza topping
31. Favorite Flower?
32. Favorite ice cream?
No ice cream...chocolate frozen yogurt
33. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick Fil A
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once....learner's test only
35. From whom did you get your last email?
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
37. Do anything spontaneous lately?
38. Like your job?
YES....love and truly blessed
40. What was your favorite vacation?
41. Last person you went out to dinner with?
42. What are you listening to right now?
Mythbusters and giggles from Matthew and the hubby
43. What is your favorite color?
44. How many tattoos do you have?
None, but I want one
45. Coffee drinker?
46. How many children do you have?
1 little stinker boy six year old :)
Thursday, December 25, 2014
5 WW Points Plus Per Serving
18 ounces of Angel Food Cake Mix
20 ounces of Dole crushed pineapple
Lite Cool Whip
In a large bowl mix cake mix with undrained pineapple. Pour into an ungreased 9X13 cake pan. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool. Serve with Cool Whip.
EAT up! For my Daddy on on Christmas Day!!!
186 calories, Total Fat 1.8g, Total Carbs 39.2g, Dietary Fiber 0.1g, Protein 4.1g