Monday, November 10, 2008

Sickly little guy....


So, our weekend was an interesting and exhausting one. Oh, and I did have a little fun too....

I was presenting at the VEMA conference all day on Friday at the downtown Richmond Marriott, and got done early, so was able to enjoy some afternoon time with Matthew. Well, when I picked the little guy up from the sitter, I noticed he had a runny nose. Needless to say, it seems our little guy has a cold. I think he got it at church on Wednesday night. There's one little boy who is obsessed with Matthew and loves to touch him and hug on him. I think I'm going to have to put a hault to it because of the "germ" factor, but the funny part is, Matthew loves this kid.

I won tickets through a raffle to attend the Trans Siberian Orchestra at the Richmond Coliseum. We arrived at 2:20 and stood outside for an hour to get inside. Evidently they were having security issues in trying to get everyone in. It was absolutely insane, and elderly people were having to stand in that line as well. I do not consider my mom in that category, but still, it was unfair to ask of anyone. I intend to write a pretty hot email to the Coliseum, like they care, but I'm still going to do it. Anyway, the concert was amazing, so if you get a chance, check out their website. It definitely put me in the Christmas spirit.

Saturday night was hell at our house. Matthew's congestion was so bad, that literally, every hour he was screaming because his nose was "stopped" up with gunk. I got no sleep. John watched him Sunday morning so I could get a little rest. I did my run, got a haircut while mom watched him and tried to get a little rest last night. I'm so exhausted today here at work and trainings are insane here right now. I do believe I deserve a glass of wine tonight and I'm going to have one!!!!!

Despite the fact that Matthew was sick yesterday, he still managed to smile for the camera. However, this was taken with my cellphone, so a little blurry, but for what it's worth, I didn't think it did too badly.
Hugs.
Cindy

No comments: