Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby Shower and other stuff...





I know, I know, I've been really bad about not being on here! I have been quite busy with work and traveling.

John and I had our first baby shower yesterday here at PBS. It was really fun and cute. We received a lot of nice gifts. I still have not done the nursery, it's called waiting for gift cards to buy the nursery furniture.

We had another doctor's appointment this morning and everything seems to be in working order. I heard the baby's heartbeat again, and it was very strong. I also have to take some gestational diabetes test on Friday, gross! Supposedly there was a little trace of glucose in my urine this morning at the doctor's office that gave off some concern. Now I'm going to worry about this for a while :( at least until the results are back.

Love you guys and will write more later :)
Cindy

No comments: