Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Away...

So, I'm in Tappahannock all week for work, joy joy, and am leaving today to come home only to go to my doctor's appointments tomorrow. Lots of prayers still for our little one.... tomorrow is a big day for us. I have cried so much this past week because people have called from church to tell us that they are praying for our family. It has just touched my heart so much and my family, that I cannot thank all of you enough. I talked to a friend from church on Monday on my cell and was out in the hallway here at Essex High School, and I just burst into tears. However, it doesn't take much anymore.

The exciting part about tomorrow is that we'll get to see the baby as a full fetus. According to what I've read, I should NOT be able to feel this kid moving around, but I do. I've been hanging at night on the hotel bed with the computer on my lap and all of a sudden, I feel rolling around in my abdominal area, and I KNOW it's our baby. It's getting more exciting for us now.

I'll let all of you know how it went tomorrow. After appointments I head back to Tappahannock until Friday. I have been sleeping like a rock however at the hotel :) And I left my cleaning lady a $5 for all that she's done the past 3 days that I've been there.

God bless you all and will talk to you soon.
Cindy

No comments: