Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Monday

Well, not really, but at least it's another day towards this first trimester being over.

Pretty uneventful weekend, cleaned house and worked out on Saturday. I was pooped by the time I got home. I slept better Saturday night than I have slept in weeks. We did church on Sunday and then I went to lunch with mom at Red Lobster. I got broiled shrimp and scallops...yes, I was healthy...and then we went shopping at Macy's for some maternity clothes. I bought like 3 baby doll tops which will roll over into maternity wear very well.

I'm sitting here munching on Teddy Grahams as I write this..yummy!

Mom must be getting excited about being a grandmother now. She had our ultrasound pictures at choir on Sunday and was showing them to EVERYBODY. It was really cute.

I was bad and bought a new camera on Friday. I figured I needed to with this little one on the way. I've been wanting a digital SLR camera for 6 years, and I finally bit the bullet. I got an Olympus E-500, with two lenses. I actually have it here in my office and am going to play here shortly. That is part of my job, learning new technologies, so I should be able to do this :)

Off of here. I'm waiting for a call from the doctor's office to find out about when our NT scan will be, I'll keep you guys posted.
Love and God bless.
Cindy

No comments: