Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello Birthday Four!

It seems our little man has turned 4. Really? Where did the time go? We celebrated last Saturday with a pool party at the Goochland YMCA. I think the kids would have played for more than 1 hour. The schedule was to play for an hour, and then eat. We did, but I don't think they wanted to leave the pool.
The sad part was, Matthew was so excited about his party, that he peed and pooped all over himself after we got home. It broke every ounce of my heart. Poor little thing was so excited to be with his friends, he forgot what was really important. God I love that kid.
This past weekend was nice...no cleaning. I made slow cooker chicken tacos (posting to come), baked cookies with our little guy, and took Matthew for a playdate with one of his classmates. We had so much fun....one of my best weekends yet with our little guy. I did a lot of running this weekend, about 18 miles to be exact. I'll be glad when I can get back outside to run...come on spring.
Blessings to all of you for a beautiful week.



















Posted by Picasa

No comments: