Thursday, August 11, 2011

Healthy Snacking

As most of you know, I've been a huge Weight Watchers advocate for the past 3 years. I've lost almost 32 lbs and keep on trucking on the Points Plus system.

So, in retrospect, I wanted to share some of my "snacks" that I have during my work day. This is not daily. My snacks vary per day.

Hostess 100 Calorie Packs = 2 Points Plus


Special K Multi-Grain Crackers, 24 crackers = 3 Points Plus
Count them out, because seriously, you can eat the whole box, they are that good.


Most yogurts are 3 Points or more. Kroger Yogurt is 2 Points Plus per serving.


I am the ultimate Frozen Yogurt junkie (night time snack), 1/2 cup = 3 Points Plus

Two full length crackers = 2 Points Plus

Special K Chocolatey Chip Bar = 2 Points Plus



Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, 1 cup dry = 3 Points Plus


Sun Chips, 19 Chips = 3 Points Plus

Special K Cereal Chocolatey Delight 3/4 cup = 3 Points Plus


Sun Chips = 19 chips = 3 Points PlusI am the ultimate Animal Cracker nut, especially the Chocolate ones.
If you're doing WW, stick with it, its' still one of the best programs ever!

No comments: