Friday, October 23, 2009

Slacker...




I know, sorry, my past two weeks have been super busy at work and next week ain't looking much better....

Last week John and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We dropped the little guy off at Grandma's and headed to Colonial Williamsburg for the day. Unfortunately, I had a sinus infection, ewww! My throat hurt, I was moody, and grumpy, and really couldn't enjoy the day. I swear, every time we have something "special" planned as a family (or for the most part as a family), someone has to be sick.

The past few weeks have been hellacious with trainings for work, which is a good thing, I'm staying busy, which is more important than ever in these tough economic times.

Nothing too exciting in our world right now, still doing the Weight Watchers thing, haven't lost, but haven't gained either.

Here are some pics, and after next week, I promise to write!

Cindy

No comments: