Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My hubby.....


I have to say that I'm pretty darn lucky to have such a great guy in my life. John went the other week to Deals Gap to meet up with other Hyabusa riders. He had a good time, Matthew and I did as well and relaxed. Weird, Matthew had good nights while he was gone, did 5 hours and then 3 hours, it really helped me! I wish he'd do it now. We possibly have a solution to the problem, Matthew's bassinet has a vibration to it, and it has not been functioning, so John is going to work on it this evening so we can get it going. This may help to soothe him and get him back to sleep for longer periods of time, here's hoping.

I just got back from visiting Matthew. He is close by at someone's home and I go feed him during my lunch hour. Yes, I'm still breastfeeding. The pediatrician said it's best for him at least for 6 months. I tried formula, Matthew hated it. So, I'm not going to force something on this child that he can't stand.

He's growing so fast now. I can't believe that tomorrow he'll be 3 months old. I love that little boy so much, and I told mom the other day, if someone tries to hurt him, I'll take them out, and she said not if she gets to them first. I guess that's the motherly instinct in both of us.

Well, it's Tuesday and now I've been back at work for 4 days, I'm still getting up in the morning and running before leaving to go to work. I'm adjusting, and not quite as tired as last week. John took care of Matthew all night Saturday night and I got a good 8 hours of sleep. I felt so guilty however. I hope Matthew understands. Our sitter yesterday was occupied and mom was teaching, so John stayed home with him. I have never heard so much laughter from a child before in my entire life. Silly little man, seems like they have bonded well.

Seems like I need to get back to work. Here's John at the Busa Bash :)
Cindy

No comments: