Monday, June 23, 2008

So tired....


Who knew being a mom would be so tiring?! It seems our little guy is going through the 4 month wakeful period. Yikes. Friday and Saturday night he was up every other hour to feed. Yikes, this has been going on now for about 3 weeks. I told John on Sunday morning, I've had it. I'm going to try him on a little rice cereal tonight and see if that helps. The kid is obviously ready, he's 16 lbs, and the breastmilk is just not keeping him full, so I think it's time. We'll see how tonight goes.

This weekend, I ran on our treadmill on Saturday and then scrubbed the gunk off our front porch. I have never seen so many bugs and dead spiders, webs in one place in my life. It's clean now and sparkly! Whew, but it wore me out.

I then drove up to Orange County on Sunday to see a good friend that I haven't visited with since our wedding back in October of 2006. We met for lunch at the Silk Mill Grille and it was awesome. I got a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and a small house salad. I really enjoyed the company and the meal. Cathy loved Matthew and we had a great time playing catch up.

That's all for now, here's a new picture of Matthew. If you want to see a lot of pictures of him, visit his blog :)
Love you guys.
Cindy

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

He's such a cutie!! Did the rice cereal work?