Monday, January 14, 2008

Nursery and Nesting Attack....





Whew, what a weekend. My darling husband decided to take a motorcycle ride up on Skyline Drive on Saturday, so I pretty much had the house to myself. I worked my butt off. I worked incessantly on the nursery most of the day, and then cleaned the upstairs to the house. I then did 4 miles on our new treadmill. The treadmill purchase was one of the smartest purchases we ever made! John and I are both using it a lot, and I'm just too uncomfortable to go to the gym right now and swing my belly around. It seems one of our kitties has become quite attached to the new piece of fitness equipment as well. We cooked burgers on the grill Saturday night and had a relaxing evening at home, which I SO needed, especially after the busy day I had Saturday. I love a big juicy cheeseburger! Our friends John and Ashley were supposed to come over, but it sounds like John either has a nasty or cold or a bout of the flu, so we opted to reschedule. The last thing I need is to get sick again.

We went out to dinner with my parents last night to celebrate Dad's 72nd birthday. We went to Red Lobster and I got flounder stuffed with crabmeat. Evidently, this baby is starting to push on tummy and colon areas. I can't eat nearly what I used to be able to eat. :( This may be a good thing so as not to gain more weight. With the treadmill at the house now, I should be able to drop it pretty quickly. I miss my little size 6 self.

As for the nursery, it's getting close, I have pictures attached, and a picture of our travel system, which is missing a part for the base, so now I have to call Graco and fuss at them.

Our computer system here at work is having major issues, so I'm going to get the pictures up and get this sucker posted before it fails again.
God bless all of you!
Cindy

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

The nursery is coming together ... yay!!

Glad you got the treadmill ... I know how you love exercising ... and now you can do it in the comfort of your own home.

Happy Birthday to your Dad!