Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Favorite Things....

I borrowed Missy's idea :)

My Favorite Things...

Sound:
The crickets and birds when I'm sitting on our front porch in Goochland. My absolute favorite is to hear the deer in the woods, and then they pop out into our front yard, nothing better than that. I also love the sound of hearing our baby's heartbeat now :)

Late Night Snack:
Mozzarella stringy cheese

Smell:
I love hugging my cats and smelling them, they are always so clean. I love freshly washed clothes that have been dried outside. All the foods at the State Fair as well.

Color combination:
Black and white.

Nut:
Cashew

Time of the year:
Fall, I got married in the fall of last year (that's right, one year on 10/14!). It's just that time when it starts to cool down from summer and then the cooler, crisp air comes into play.

Author:
Jennifer Weiner, and Elizabeth Berg.

Vegetable:
Broccoli is by far my favorite.

Male Actor:
George Clooney

Female Actor:
Angelina Jolie


Flower:
Rose

Vacation spot:
Nags Head, I plan on dragging John there next summer with our new bundle of joy.

Sport to play:
Dodgeball

Subject in school:
English!

TV channel
Travel Channel

Radio station:
103.7 or 98.1 (love Kat Simons, she's a good friend)

Holiday:
Halloween

Perfume
Anything "fruity" from Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret

Shoes:
Heels or boots.

Candy:
Werther's Originals

City to shop:
Williamsburg, gotta love those outlet malls!

Beauty products:
Maybelline, Estee Lauder, and definitely my shower gel (I hate cake soap!)

Item to shop for:
Maternity clothing, for right now. I have a feeling after Friday, it will be baby clothes :)

No comments: